Friday, May 02, 2008

Made it into Gods own IIM

Hey all,
I will be joining IIM Kozhikode soon to pursue two year post graduate program in management. I am so excited to study in such a picturesque campus along with some really talented folks. It took some amount of hard work on my side to make it into the IIMs. Especially when you are working in a product development company, it is always hard to take off some time for other activities as there is work at office more or less all the time. Mock CATs helped me to get a feel of how the real exam is going to be ; through mocks, one will also realise what his weak and strong areas are. My regular reading habbit and interest in current affairs had made the GD/PI part easier. Thanks to god that my efforts have been paid off...
but picture tho abhi baaki hi doston....coz life takes a new beginning@IIM

2 comments:

Suchintya said...

Congratulations man! Enjoy the ride and have a blast in the new phase of your career.

KayBee said...

Thanx a lot Suchintya